- *THE CIRCUIT: High intensity circuit training for all levels fitness. Move from one station to another for a full body workout.
- POWER IT UP: Head back to basics with this class. Get your heart pumping and lungs burning using the classic step while sculpting your muscles using various weights and bodyweight exercises. Interval training alternating body sculpt moves and aerobic exercises on the step. The ultimate body-shaping, fat-burning, and strength training class to hit the fitness center since step!
- YOGA WITH JULIE: (view bio)Yo-Pi (Yoga & Pilates) – A combo class that merges the mind/body/breath practice of Yoga and the principles of Pilates. Stretch, dynamic movement and upbeat music compliment the intense, yet low-impact work-out. You will sweat, stretch and obtain cardio-strength in this hybrid workout!Hatha Yoga – All level 50 min. practice that uses similar postures/poses as Vinyasa but at a slower pace- yet you hold the poses longer-allowing for more stretching-strength and endurance.
Geaux with the Flow Friday –Wind-down your weekend by setting an intention, checking in with your breath while embodying this all level 50min Vinyasa style-practice which moves just a tad faster in pace than Hatha-which requires greater awareness of breath-and breathing control.
VINYASA YOGA: Class is characterized by moderate to high fitness levels, dynamic movement, and creatively sequenced postures. Vinyasa is an open system, in which other styles are easily incorporated, usually Ashtanga and Iyengar.
- BARBELL PRESS WITH ANGELA: Barbell & free-weight strength training combined with cardio intervals for a fun & effective full-body workout! Angela has been teaching for 30+ years, certified in Spin, Bodypump, Yoga, Step, Rebound, and Kickboxing. “No More Alibis, you only get one body, you have to take care of it!” – Angela
- BODY SHAPE: 30 minutes of cardio followed by 15 minutes of light weights many reps with dumbbells.
- BODY WORK: Cardio with strength training with emphases on heavy weights.
- BOOT CAMP: cardio, strength, agility and AB training.
- CORE BLAST: cardio interval training with emphasis on core, abdominal and gluten work.
- HIP-HOP: Dance – Fitness – Cardio class to a mix of Hip-Hop and Pop music
- *POLE FITNESS: Tone & strengthen your body while having fun, NOLA style! Click the link to learn more at to register.
- SPIN: Indoor cycling very effective and great for all ability levels. Instructors guide participate through work out phases.
- YOGA: (Hatha or Flow) synchronizing breathing with progressive, continuous series of postures Deep tissue muscle work with emphasis on getting in touch
- ZUMBA: Latin inspired combination of fast/ slow rhythms tone & sculpt the body maximizing caloric output, fat burning/total body toning.
* indicates by fee
PARKING: EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2019: NO GATES, NO TICKETS, NO KIOSK
- Pull in to the parking garage (no stopping for a ticket).
- Check in at the club within 15 minutes of parking.
- Pay $3 parking fee to the club.
- Give us your license plate number.
- When you leave, just drive through!
Amenities: Personal Training | Classes | Group Discounts | Jogging/Walking Tours | Saunas | Yoga | Zumba | Cybex & Nautilus Equipment | Workout Clothing | Free Weights & Dumbbells | Tactix
We honor FREE memberships at both locations for PeoplesHealth, SilverSneakers, UnitedHealthCare & other insurance providers.