Our New Orleans gym located on the 3rd floor inside the Shops at Canal Place has numerous amenities: included and by-fee group classes, weight and cardio machines, free weights, sauna and more.
Canal Place Class Schedule
40 Yoga Classes Each Month - included FREE with membership & guest passes
Classes at our Canal Place New Orleans Gym
- *THE CIRCUIT: High intensity circuit training for all levels fitness. Move from one station to another for a full body workout.
- BARBELL PRESS: Class is performed to music using barbell free weights and aerobic step. Compound and isolated movements are the basic for the class.
- BODY SHAPE: 30 minutes of cardio followed by 15 minutes of light weights many reps with dumbbells.
- BODY WORK: Cardio with strength training with emphases on heavy weights.
- BOOT CAMP: cardio, strength, agility and AB training.
- CORE BLAST: cardio interval training with emphasis on core, abdominal and gluten work.
- HIP-HOP: Dance – Fitness – Cardio class to a mix of Hip-Hop and Pop music
- *POLE FITNESS: Tone & strengthen your body while having fun, NOLA style! Click the link to learn more at to register.
- SPIN: Indoor cycling very effective and great for all ability levels. Instructors guide participate through work out phases.
- YOGA: (Hatha or Flow) synchronizing breathing with progressive, continuous series of postures Deep tissue muscle work with emphasis on getting in touch
- ZUMBA: Latin inspired combination of fast/ slow rhythms tone & sculpt the body maximizing caloric output, fat burning/total body toning.
* indicates by fee
*EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2019:
NO GATES, NO TICKETS, NO KIOSK
- Pull in to the parking garage (no stopping to get a ticket).
- Check in at the club within 15 minutes of parking.
- Pay $3 parking fee to the club.
- Give us your license plate number.
- When you leave, just drive through!
Personal Training | Classes | Group Discounts | Jogging/Walking Tours | Saunas | Yoga | Zumba | Cybex & Nautilus Equipment | Workout Clothing | Free Weights & Dumbbells | Tactix | Silver Sneakers | Peoples Health Program
Massage Therapy – Licensed therapists on staff are happy to discuss all procedures, concerns, and benefits of therapeutic massage. Appointments required, please contact your preferred club. There is a 2-hour reschedule and/or cancellation notice required in order to avoid fee. Partial body – $55 | Full body – $80 | Extended body – $125